UofSC Campus Village
The University of South Carolina
Student Residential Living
- Civil Engineeering
- 18 Acres
- Eight Residential Buildings
- 3750 Beds
- 24" Water Main Relocation
- Three Phases
Cox and Dinkins provided civil engineering services to this multiphase redevelopment project which will transform this area of the University of South Carolina campus into community-oriented, pedestrian friendly place for students to gather and engage.
The new residential neighborhood features apartment, suite, and pod-style living arrangements in 8 residence halls, replacing old and outdated buildings, while adding 3,750 beds to help meet the demand for on-campus housing due to enrollment growth at the University of South Carolina.
Coming in Fall 2023, Phase One offers:
• 1808 beds spread over four new residential buildings.
• A new dining hub, sundry shop, and Starbucks by Carolina Dining.
• Increased bus shuttles, bicycle access, and improved pedestrian access.
• A transportation hub to accommodate 200 vehicles.
“Campus Village will be nothing short of one of the best living and learning communities in the United States.”
-Harris Pastides, President Emeritus, and Professor Emeritus